1:48 am and I just need to talk to you...

  -Did you know there are colors we cannot see

-when I was a kid, I told a story

- well I heard that

-  people fall in love in mysterious

-  and some things cannot be explained, but all things are possible through

- GOD! I am SO Tiered of this, I’m sick of it I just want,

- friends. They disappoint me *poze*

-don’t need sleep, I need 

- boxes full of Pepe!

- ahhahha ahhahhahha ahhhahaha ahhahhaha ahhahaha.

-     joke

- “killing the frog” so to speak

-”You know whatimean?”

- __ “you know what I mean?”

- Memories, are loss, thats why I-

- I’m going to miss my friends,

- when they move away, 

- I won’t get to 

-See cannot, we colors - are there. know, you did ?

High on life or High on lack of Sleep.

Poem by [REDACTED] artist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roles

Medium 5. Time 2

Medium 2