Medium 4. Calamity, it seems

     been a while since a check in.

wonder if I'm confusing, ...

hope so? hope not??

Is this the end?

Will I keep posting here??
I do like it... freeing, weird, but--

Life, is HAPPENING 
all the time.
   will i keep up ?

    <<will I die?  will you leave me to DIE!?>
<<what will it be like?¹>
<<will I be lonely??>
    <<Will you visit me??>

                        <<please>


All in all. feels like, ░░▒▓   <-click it

or something 

 


perhaps it is 


        and not the end???

    
It is (always has been) the beginning of the world. Even in the end. even in     chaos,         even in        calamity...


 https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1x9ZeGg3mKnx7u_tpb43FRLexGoyVc-p3fN8WCuw4taU/edit?usp=sharing 


there was a show. It went on. 

The show must go on. 


even in calamity,


¹See McLuhan pg. 12 "you" 

     link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roles

Medium 5. Time 2

Medium 2