Medium 2

 



"Media, by altering the environment, evoke in us unique ratios of sense perceptions. The extension of any one sense alters the way we think and act-the way we perceive the world."
(McLuhan 41, The Medium is the Massage)

    Thinking about how the perception of space and time has changed with media and in this age of media. What is now able to be captured, and how that has influenced us. Each day now calls for a subject in the way that media can so easily capture, convey, and organize anything and everything, except itself.
    To convey the medium through the media, it must be broken, tested and pushed into the nonconventional. 
Brown's theory of things  >hyperlink<

We must see, feel, and recognize media and how it shapes us - It is a part of our day to day -

    The Iceberg is hidden, by submerging the ship, one can see what is under the surface-

A new perspective on the video...

🧊

Comments

  1. I like how you challenge yourself with the video title - "I figured it out!" "Have you?" I think that's creative, and also an expression of a genuine feeling that a lot of young people have. I also appreciate the continuation of themes from your introductory blog post. (I suppose it would have to be continuous, it's...well, you.) I really like your video, I think it's smart and well done and it's something I can identify with. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Roles

Medium 5. Time 2