Medium 1

 Not sure, not sure, so doubtful. Don't want that - don't like how that feels. (never-ending? constant battle?)

Trust. Trust myself.

Dive in- 


First post, want it to be good. Such a perfectionist, as always - (tangents to an open mindset, must be open minded because I want to get there; put shame down - realize, put down, move on 

Quote: 

 [taken from The Medium is the Message by Marshall McLuhan] fear of failure is not how to start a post. I will try - perpetually try to rebuild myself how I want to, what feels right

I will err, but: https://youtu.be/XLeUvZvuvAs 

(thank you Kate Zoromski,) 

) but anyways.

Form, over[forgot what I was]thinking it


I can change I can change I can change it later -

if I want to


I: What am I? Flesh? a Brain? a Spirit? What I make myself? 

Perpetually asking, begging seeking

long journey,  [history there]              poetic (  connections     I   like      connec t ion  s  .)

Poetry, I've written poetry and I will again,    unless the unexpected 💀

do you want to see?        yes        no(even though you have already seen-)    

 

... [

Time. out of time]




empty





To think on time - we are a continuum

to one event's end can take place at any point it is made visible, (alive)

this is a time capsule-  and this we are


all events happen at the horizon, "now" is anytime in any space.


What am I? I am a blog. words to read.      l  e  t  t  e  r  s,

an illusion in your mind;

pixels, light,


You?                                        perhaps...  

myself, my mark could change you.

even then, how can I be you if you are not me? there is a wall to you in which you cannot reach me "now" - where I am for "now" - this here, MYSELF: a Frankenstein of time (both monster and man)

You could reach out, but when and where?

Will others see?

The silent observer: are you safe? are you scared? a thief? - to take and not give,

yet is it theft if the take is freely given?

do as you will

I cannot see you, only some trace of a key, an essence, burred in code out of sight: set sail somewhere in the time soup that we live in.


join immortality?                 for a little while



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roles

Medium 5. Time 2

Medium 2